Losing weight doesn’t have to be a daunting task . The principle is, what you eat is more important than how much you eat. That said, you still can enjoy your favorite treat(chess cakes , ice cream or chocolate cookies ) from time to time, as long as you follow 8 easy ways. Try keep at it for 21 days, that is how long it takes to form a new habit!
so how do we do it:
1. Always always eat breakfast. Make sure your breakfast contains enough protein and high fiber. they will fill you up with the longest amount of time, then you feel less hungry as the day goes on.
2. 4:4:2 Calorie Ratio: Say your daily calorie intake is 100, even them out in 3 meals as 4:4:2 . actually, when you have good breakfast and a filling lunch, you normally don’t feel hungry in the evening. Eating less at supper is essential to lose weight.
3. Smart Afternoon Snack: 3pm is about the time when people hunt for food. Opt for high-fiber, high protein snacks such as carrots, dark chocolate, yogurt, real fruit smoothie, nuts.
4. Eat Slowly : enjoy your every chew, take time to feel the pleasure and satiety.. it takes 15 minutes for your brain to pick up your satisfaction, so the slower you eat, the less you eat.
5. Go coconut: if you like to cook, switch to coconut oil. Its made up of 3 healthy fatty acids, and can rapidly transform into energy in your body, instead of being stored as fat.
6. Avoid night-time snack: especially if you choose high-fat, high-sugar, high-calorie ones, they surely don’t help your weight-loss.
7. Watch liquid calories: drinks with sugar and cream can make you GAIN weight, be it coffee, milk-shake, pop or star-buck drinks. they are loaded with unhealthy fat and calorie.
8. Load your plate with veggies and fruits: adding veggies and fruits in your diet, they contains lots of fiber, minerals and hardly any calories.